Effective Date Apr 09th, 2021
Types of Collected Information:
Personally identifying information:
We may collect personally identifying information (“PII”). Such PII we may collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other information you may provide on the Site. While you may choose not to provide this information, please be aware that due to this, certain part of our Site and some of our services may not be accessible to you.
Other information collected:
We may collect information automatically regarding your interaction with our Site, advertisements and other promotional content using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files (as described further below). We may use these technologies to collect information from you, such as your IP address, browser information, your interaction with our advertisements, pages you’ve visited on the Site, previously visited websites, date and time information, and other navigation and click-through information. While information we collect may not be personally identifiable when collected, we may combine this information with personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, or other information that could be used to identify you. This information may be used to provide you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or to send you email advertisements. This combined information is treated as personally identifiable information.
Ways Personal Information Will Be Obtained:
- When you provide it to us. We may collect your information when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide us with your personal information, including, name, telephone number, postal address, email address, or any other information provided.
Uses of Collected Information
We, or our trusted third party partners, may use the information we collect about you in any manner or purpose permitted by law, including, but not limited to,combining your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on our Site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may use this combined information to contact you by email to send you information about our services or products.
Further, we may share this information with trusted third parties for their marketing purposes, including but not limited to, delivering relevant advertising, by email or otherwise, with offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you would prefer that we do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing purposes, please use the link HERE to opt-out.
Tracking Technology and Cookies
Your web browser stores certain small data files called Cookies on your computer or device which we track to retain information about your interaction with this website and other websites. This enables us to provide content personalized to you, monitor marketing campaigns, track your submissions and gather information about how you interact with our Site or how you interacted with one of our advertisements. Cookies also make it possible for our Site to store your information so you don’t have to enter your information each time you visit our Site. Cookies may be set by us or our business partners and service providers when you visit the Site or when you interact with one of our advertisements or other content. We use both persistent cookies which may remain on your computer until you proactively delete them and session cookies, which terminate when you close your browser. If your web browser permits it, you may decline cookies. If you have questions about disabling cookies, you should consult with your browser’s manufacturer. Note, however, that some parts of the Site may not operate correctly if you disable cookies. We may also track your use of our Site, your interaction with our advertisements on our sites or other sites, and other content gathered through web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). Web beacons can be used for various purposes, including to help us improve our Site, services and marketing communications.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
We have relationships with third party advertising and analytics services companies that may place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. Information that these third parties may collect includes, but may not be limited to, information about the websites you’ve viewed and advertisements you’ve interacted with, along with your IP address, date and time of interaction, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. This information may be combined with personally identifiable information like your name or email address or other personally identifiable information, and may be used to deliver advertising, including by email, and through Facebook, from us and from other companies targeted to your preferences and interests, and to better understand your interactions with our site and advertisements, and other websites and advertisements observed by these advertising companies among other uses.
To learn more about targeted advertising (also called interest-based advertising), analytics services and your choices, including how to opt-out of some third party ads, advertising networks and ad servers, you may wish to visit the DAA Consumer Opt-Out Page, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, and Google’s information page.
Choices regarding collection of your information.
- Providing Information. You can always choose not to provide us your personally identifying information.
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. You may opt-out of receiving targeted and other marketing and promotional emails from us at any time by using the opt-out mechanism contained in such emails (also referred to as “unsubscribe”), or by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out from our promotional emails here. Please allow 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request.
- Declining Cookies.
- If you do not want to accept our cookies, you can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that certain areas of the Site may not operate properly if you decide not to accept cookies.
- Do Not Track. This site does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), and
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/529/516/YourInsuranceHelper_Form.html
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link [URL] can be accessed in the footer of the website home page https://yourinsurancehelper.com/.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/529/516/YourInsuranceHelper_Form.html
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
Our Site is intended for general audiences. It is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age, please contact us using the email information below if you have reason to believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it.
Personal Information Transferred to the United States
Our Site is operated in the United States and is intended for use only by users located in the U.S. If you are using the Site and are located outside the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that personal information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the U.S. You hereby consent to such activities.
Applicability and third-party websites and services